Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy Busy

Well let's see the last time I left off I was helping out at the new church, well I've been doing alot of the demo and been there from 9 am and the last one to leave working all day long. I now just got a new job it's called tails of Hawaii, it's so amazing,I play and baby sit dogs I work Thursday and Friday nights, from 6:00 P.M till 8:00 A.M the next morning I watched tv or talk to my friends LOL I wake up at 5 am and let the dogs out clean up and play with them it's so amazing! What else... Oh they have me teaching pre school kids and now Jr. High the jr. High kids really like me so it's fun. Ok well other then work and church nothing much really new , when I have time I'll blog about what Gods been showing me and tugging at me lately and it's pretty heavy stuff so stayed tuned in

No comments:

Post a Comment